The island paradise has started a new travel lane, and a “Special Tourist Visa To Thailand” after opening their borders to international travelers from all-around the world. Being one of the first countries to fully reopen after months of the travel ban, this special tourist visa to Thailand offers an extended stay of up to 90 days for those who wish to enjoy the country’s island and beaches. It is evident by the growing number of “Is Thailand open for tourism? Google searches that travelers were waiting for this popular bucket-list destination to announce its reopening and now that that country has officially announced the news, it won’t be long before Thailand becomes the next favorite post-covid destination.
Thailand Travel Advisory For Post-Covid Visitors
Although long-known for attracting tourists, Thailand is about backpackers, remote-workers, worldly professionals, and a smart crowd that essentially contributes to the nation’s majority economy. It’s grown up after the Covid-19 pandemic, in a way.
- According to recent reports, all visitors must obtain a travel visa.
- Carry a covid-19 test report or undertake an RT-PCR test before their arrival.
- International travelers must isolate for 14-days at an ‘alternative state quarantine’ after entering the country.
- The test result must not exceed the 72-hour parameter.
- If any passenger tests positive, they must follow the routine procedure and submit to hospital quarantine for 14-days before moving forward on their travels.
- Besides, travelers also must carry a health and medical insurance certificate that will cover the length of their stay, and includes the covid-19 related policy.
- There is no free visa on arrival as of now, and the status of this will be decided in the next timeline of travel advisory guidelines for India and Thailand both.
- In reference to India, the country is still in negotiation with the tourism board of Thailand for establishing air travel bubble arrangements.
What Does The “Special Tourist Visa To Thailand” Offer?
Thailand’s economic growth strategy highly depends on small-business and tourist-driven international attractions. To that end, the country is now offering a special status visa for those arriving from ‘low-risk’ countries like Vietnam and Australia and offering them a 90-day visa.
The general visa allows travelers to stay up to 60-days, a duration that many long-stay travelers might find inadequate. And if this is the case with you, then the new and extended visa can help you to get an extra-month to explore this breathtaking destination.
Follow Travel Triangle for more travel news, destination guides, and the latest Covid-19 information before you plan your trip to Thailand. If you have any questions/feedback or information you would like to share with us, drop us a line in the comments below.
Please Note: International flights have been suspended from India till 31st December 2020. In case you’re willing to plan a trip to the island paradise in the near future, call our travel expert Atish Tiwari at +91-75050-70113 to know the best ways to reach, the best time to visit, and the best way to plan your vacation in Thailand.
Disclaimer: TravelTriangle claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on TravelTriangle, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
People Also Read:
The post Special Tourist Visa To Thailand Is Now Available Up To 90 Days For All Travelers Alike. Excited? appeared first on .